Friday, April 9, 2010

its been a while

Its been a whil,e since I have been on here. Things have been pretty hectic with work training for Masters Nationals (I know I must be getting old now!) Makayla's first birthday, my birthday and now I am finally on annual leave!!! YAY!!!
I am in the final phases of prep for the Masters National Track titles. My first Masters Titles for me. (I could have riden last year but with Makayla only 1 month old and the titles being held in Tassie, we thought it turn into a nightmare.
Today Kerry and I took Makayla to Healsville to hand her over to Nanny Suzanne and Great Nanny for a few days until Kez and I drive to Mornington to pick her up and stay while competing.
Have you noticed how well I plan things? Drop off child at a winery (Innocent Bystander) collect from Morningtom Peninsular both are wine regions which means both trips are work related, gotta love my job.
this will be a short post tonight but I have a few more wines to review while I am on holidays but I will update all with the gossip from Masters Track Nationals next week. It will be interesting especially if you have read @endurogirl post from today regarding the womens team sprint ruling.
cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment